24.7.11

Mail!

Mail Day
7-21-11
Thank you Mor and Far for the package! I received it today and it made my day. I loved everything in there- the candy, gifts for host family, mirrors (x3 haha), lemon pepper ( I already had some with breakfast) and the creepy note that said “This box was washed in the blood of Jesus,” made my entire language class laugh. 
Kono is getting bigger everyday, mainly, due to the fact that he is suppose to be drinking solely milk powder and water, and since I don’t like mixing that, I give him meat, sauce and rice. Everyone at the training center adores him, volunteers and Sierra Leonean Staff, he has became like the center dog. 
I am pretty sure coffee is going to be included in the next package from my parents and I am so excited. Here they have this coffee imitator called NesCafe. I need about 10 packages to make a cup to the potency I like. Even then, it still tastes watery. If there was a Starbucks here I would be in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment