2.7.11

Site Info

6-30-11
SITE INFO
So, found out where my site is going to be! A town called Futa Pejeh. Population est. 1,000 or less. School name, Pejeh JSS (middle school age, mixed- boys and girls), government assisted school, 157 for roll. Distance from Pujehun (big town) 25 miles. 1hr away from closest PCV. Language I will now be learning is Mende. My house there is ready, phew! Transportation is “okay” but road may be “challenging,” I have no clue what that means. Cell service “spotty.”
I get to visit end of next week, and cannot wait! So exciting!
With that said, anyone is welcome to call me. Skype is the cheapest (that I have found) .43 cents per minute. My number here is +232078988672. Don’t forget the plus sign.



Some of the 'delish' food... I wouldn't even feed this to MyLeigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment